Paying Fines and Bills
Pay at the Library
Payment for fines and bills may be made at the Circulation Desk. Cash, check, and credit card payments are accepted.
You can now pay your overdue fines and bills online, using a debit or credit card through the PrairieCat Catalog. The minimum amount accepted for a payment is $1. It is not possible to pay part of an individual fine. You can select which fines you want to pay, but you must pay fully for any fines selected.
Payments are processed through PayPal's PayFlowPro. Once a payment is made, it is immediately credited to your account and can be seen in Fines Paid with a payment type of eCommerce. Receipts can be printed or e-mailed.
Online Payment Instructions
- Log in to your account through the catalog, using your library card number and PIN.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner of the screen to access your account.
- Click Fines/Fees in the left-hand column.
- Once your record appears, click on $x.xx in unpaid fines and bills.
- Click on Pay Online.
- Click in the boxes of fines or fees you want to pay.
- Click Recalculate Total.
- Enter your billing and card information.
- Click Submit.
No credit card information is stored on the PrairieCat server. You will need to provide your information each time you make a payment.