Due to the Stay at Home Executive Order issued Friday, March 20, we will delay the start of Curbside Delivery. We look forward to implementing this service in the future. Please stay safe continue to look for updates here or on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The Moline Public Library has added an opportunity for cardholders to access library resources through Curbside Delivery. During the current closure caused by the desire to curb spread of COVID-19, library patrons with a Moline Public Library card or area library card with reciprocal borrowing privileges may still access library materials.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Discover which Moline Public Library items are available in the PrairieCat Catalog or know what types of items you would like to request (mystery novels, action comedies on DVD, picture books about Easter). You can request up to 10 items.
2. Call (309) 524-2481 during the hours of 10am and 3pm Monday through Friday where a staff member will take your information. Please have your library card number ready.
3. Once a request is placed, the Library will fill the order and contact you to say your items are ready for pick-up. Items will be held for 3 days.
4. Pull forward along the curb outside the windows at the library. When you arrive, call the same number – (309) 524-2481 – and a member of the Library staff will meet the patron at the designated pick-up location at the library. Please have your library card ready.
5. To adhere to social distancing protocols, Library staff will have your items on a cart and keep a safe distance. They will confirm your identity with your library card and then you will retrieve your items from the cart. This delivery is for the health and safety of our patrons and our staff.
This is a temporary accommodation with limited transaction availability. Returns should be returned to the appropriate receptacle. No new holds will be accepted. Fines, if applicable, should be paid online. Book donations to the Friends of the Moline Public Library Foundation will resume once the Library reopens.
Call 309-524-2481 starting Monday through Friday, 10am to 3pm or e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions.